ICE provide working hospitality professionals with education and training. ICE continues to meet the needs of the industry with a variety of hospitality solutions, including professional certification, and resources for high schools, colleges, and workforce agencies.
ICE delivered AH&LA Training, AH&LA is partnered with state associations across the countries to provide local representation and additional cost-saving benefits to members. These partner state associations have the same mission and goals as AH&LA, and we work together to serve the best interest of our members and the hotel industry as a whole.
For more than a century, AH&LA has been the only U.S. association focused on the needs of every segment of the lodging industry. Whether you are an owner, REIT, chain, franchisee, management company, independent property, supplier, or state association, the new member-driven AH&LA delivers results and value to your bottom line. Be part of an advocacy and communications powerhouse!
AH&LA understands that running a hotel is about far more than a comfortable night's sleep for your guests.
Our association is about what happens behind the scenes - what will make your establishment run smoother, be more cost-effective, and grow your profits. As a member of AH&LA, you will be part of an industry and communications powerhouse. Receive access to the key players and resources that drive the lodging industry, and benefit from a large, growing team of hoteliers, owners, chains, and independents.
What we offer:
- A detailed and tailor made training plan
- Comprehensive exposure in the hotel by rotations through various departments
- Intensive training period in agreed area of specialization
- Active collaboration in all operational processes
- Opportunity to perform team leading tasks and first management assignments
- The opportunity to work on various projects in the hotel
- Benefit from your mentor and coach
- Further development through attendance in Leadership Training Sessions
- The offered packages vary in the different locations throughout the world
What we expect:
- A passion for working in hotels!
- The willingness to learn and drive to further develop your personal and professional skills
- Leadership potential, ideally first experience in a team leading role
- A minimum of 12 months of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Hospitality or related field
- Very good conversational skills.